Thursday, September 17, 2015

Smile More Frown Less

In this generation there are different sickness that comes up, we don't really know how it is acquired.
Stress is a major factor and worry too.

But to what I see now, having a positive outlook, Faith in God can be a big factor.
when you laugh and smile you will lessen the baggage you are carrying and will feel released from worrying.

I love to watch comedy films because it doesn't make me use my brain but it entertains me. I tried watching heavy drama and crime movies it just disappoints me because I was so engrossed with the movie that I am so affected.

Yes we have to be serious at times but let us keep ourself happy and worry free.

#laughmorecryless, #enjoylife, #bepositive, #loveyourlife, #smilemorefrownless

No comments:

Post a Comment